GABRIEL JUAREZ ROJAS
Visual Artist, graphic designer, Lima 1979.
In 1997, he has learned at the National School Fine Art of Peru, he studied specialty drawing and painting. He graduated in 2003. Also he studied digital graphic design at the National University of Engineering in 2007.
Birth: 18 October 1979
Address: Jr. Zafiro # 3923
Urb. Angélica Gamarra - Los Olivos
He studied at the National School of Fine Arts of Peru.
He studied digital graphic design at the National University of Engineering.
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS
- First place in the painting competition named “Reaction vs. Inertia”.
- First honourable mention, in the drawing contest for the 84 anniversary of National School Fine Art of Peru.
- 3rd honourable mention, in the painting competition named “Lima city of the Kings" organized by National School of fine arts of the Peru and Royal Talens.
- 3rd place in the art of 'Painting of National School Fine Art of Peru.
- Finalist in the 19th National Contest “Young Artists” organized by Cerro Verde.
- “First Exhibition of Sculpture, Painting and Printmaking" at the SENCICO Institute, art gallery Henry Meiggs.
- "The Academic Portrait" at the art gallery National Academy of Music.
- "Reaction vs Inertia” at the art Gallery Cultural Center National School of fine arts of Peru
- “Nothing in common” at the center The roundabout, Lima - Peru.
- “Biennial of Plastic Arts in Peru – Ecuador”, Piura-Peru.
- “The Contest III National of Painting named Award Royal Talens”, at the Gallery Cultural Center National School of fine arts of Peru, Lima – Peru.
- ”Shape and Color in Concert "at the Museum Naval of the Peru" Lima - Peru.
- The Cultural Institute - "Llapan Atic – Peruvian Products" promotion 2003, National School of Fine Arts of Peru, Barranco – Peru.
- The Man Gallery Pancho Fierro.
- Seventeenth exhibition of art at the Association Stella Maris.
- Eighteenth exhibition of art at the Association Stella Maris.
- “Second Hall of Arts with Rights” at the nation's museum of the country.
- "Visions of Our Lively Culture”, in the main gallery exhibition of Fine Arts Cultural Center.
- Group exhibition "Abstract art Salon” at the cultural center Alberto Quintanilla, art gallery Víctor Delfín.
- Group exhibition “Abstract art Salon, Signs and Symbols”, at the art gallery of the Women's University Lima Peru.
- Exhibition collective of painting and sculpture “tribute to the 100 years of abstract art" art gallery Sérvulo Gutiérrez.
- First Meeting, Expo-sale and auction organized by Congress of the Republic’s ladies, at the Gallery the Peruvian North American Cultural Institute, Lima.
- Exhibition of art and photography "Images and BRUSHSTROKES of PERU" Gallery of the Embassy of Peru in USA, Washington DC.
- Exhibition of painting and sculpture "Abstract Chronic" art gallery art Sérvulo Gutiérrez of the center cultural center of Jesus Maria.
- Bi-national exhibition from Puebla in the Peru’s colors, art gallery José Luis Rodríguez Alconedo, Puebla – Mexico.
- "Jewels of the Apocalypse" Permanent Exhibition between Chile – Peru, 2011-2012.
- Exhibition of painting "Three Artists a Source" at the federal capital of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- “Images and Brush Strokes of America”, art gallery of the Cultural Center Augusto B. Leguía at the Municipality Santiago of Surco
- Exhibition of paintings, Sculptures and Photographs “Opening Paths”, in the Museum of San Francisco, Lima.
- "Magic structures: tribute to the master Milner Cajahuaringa over 60 years’ artistic life “, at the main Salon of the Municipality Santa Anita.
- Generational visions, At the Museo Metropolitano of Lima.
- Abstract art Salon - Tangible Abstractions, at the Center Cultural of the University technological of the Peru "Alberto Quintanilla" Visual Arts Gallery.
- Exhibition of Painting “Latin America United has Natural strength”, at the Municipal Theatre Maipú, Santiago of Chile.
- “Images and Brush Strokes of America” itinerant exhibition of art and photography at the Museum of Contemporary art of Mercosur, Argentina.
- Third national exhibition of contemporary art, Huánuco – Peru.
- 360 °Continuous Symbiosis, exhibition of art abstract, Museum of Art, San Marcos.
- Images and Brush Strokes of America, second International Exhibition of Painting Sculpture and Photography, Art Gallery Cultural Center “Augusto B. Leguía” Municipality Santiago of Surco.